Manager of Environmental Services - Evening shift, 3:00pm-11:30pm
Dartmouth-Hitchcock, Lebanon, NH
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is seeking a Manager of Environmental Services to join our team. In this role, the candidate will oversee and manage the Environmental Services Department in order to maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment throughout the facility and in offsite buildings.
- Establishes, evaluates and revises cleaning standards and conducts inspections.
- Ensures adequate staffing levels, supplies, and equipment.
- Develops, coordinates and designs continuing education and in service programs to ensure staff is properly trained.
- Initiates and/or works in concert with EVS supervisors on disciplinary measures.
- Ensures and adheres to all regulatory requirements.
- Ensures the facility is clean and in good repair and recommends interior design changes.
- Responds to customer concerns and complaints.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an academic health system, serving patients across New England. A national leader in patient-centered health care, D-H is on a path to create a sustainable health system for the region and as a model for the nation. Founded in 1893, the system includes New Hampshire's only Level 1 trauma center and its only air ambulance service, as well as the Norris Cotton Cancer Center, one of only 41 National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the nation, and the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, the state's only Children’s Hospital Association-approved, comprehensive, full-service children's hospital. As an academic health system, Dartmouth-Hitchcock provides access to nearly 1,500 primary care doctors and specialists in almost every area of medicine, as well as world-class research with the Audrey and Theodor Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.