Colorado Commercial Services, a Denver based medical cleaning company is seeking an ambitious, self-motivated “A” player to fill the position of EVS Operations Manager for a hospital in Broomfield, CO! The EVS Operations Manager is essential to the success of the facility and will manage and supervise the EVS operations process from start to finish. They are responsible for assisting, directing, and overseeing the EVS department. They will coordinate tasks for the frontline associates and serve as a liaison between the company, client and unit departments, providing the highest possible level of service.
The EVS Operations Manager position requires a professional, highly organized, creative individual with advanced problem-solving skills. The right candidate will be able to work independently, handle multiple demands at once and will excel in developing and managing their own team of direct reports. It is part of our company culture to provide an Exceptional Experience for Everyone (E3). The EVS Operations Manager plays a critical role in achieving E3 by providing an excellent first impression with employees, clients and by interacting with current staff in a professional and pleasant manner.
The right candidate will possess and demonstrate our 5 Core Values:
1. Getting Stuff Done Right or “G.S.D.R”
2. Being Organized or “Squared Away”
3. Being a “Team Player”
4. Having a “Will-Do Attitude”
5. Being responsible for their actions or “Accountability”
The right candidate also has a proven history of training, leading, managing, communicating and troubleshooting in a service industry for both hourly and salaried employees. Ideally this candidate will have a bachelor’s degree as well as relevant work experience.
Duties for this position include:
· Orient and continually train, develop, and supervise all supervisory/housekeeping staff.
· Prepare staffing schedules and revise and update work orders for every area of facility.
· Execute projects and ensure timely completion with highest possible level of service.
· Regularly round and inspect to ensure that facility is always prepared for regulatory inspections.
· Communicate effectively with staff, company, clients, and other departments.
· Manage all waste including Biohazard and ensure team member safety and compliance.
· Manage and maintain all supplies, linens, equipment and ensure adequate levels.
· Know and enforce the company’s policies and procedures.
· Meet deadlines, complete paperwork in a timely manner, create & submit reports, presentations etc. as assigned by your manager.
· Prepare and complete employee evaluations in a timely manner.
· Prepare evaluations, disciplinary action and separations for employees in a fair and consistent manner, following department/facility and human resources guidelines.
· Prepare and complete daily payroll and ensure employees are working approved hours.
· Prepare and report information related to EVS to client.
· 4 years of support services, military, housekeeping, and/or facilities maintenance experience.
· At least 2 year of supervisory experience in Environmental Services or support service-related field with high customer/client contact.
· Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations.
· Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
· Ability to maintain organization in a changing and stressful environment.
· Ability to develop and manage a team of EVS Technicians.
· Ability to engage team members and boost morale.
· Exhibit initiative, responsibility, flexibility, and leadership.
· Possess a thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures.
· Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
· Team oriented and flexible.
· Ability to communicate up and down the ladder, all levels of the organization.
· Bachelor's degree preferred.
· Patient experience (HCAHP) knowledge welcome.
· Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus.
· CHESP preferred.
CCS employees are required to successfully pass a health/drug screen, E-Verify, a background check and clear an MVR.
Colorado Commercial Services provides reliable, high quality commercial cleaning services throughout the front range. We are Colorado’s medical cleaning specialists. Colorado Commercial Services has been cleaning all aspects of commercial and medical facilities in Colorado for almost 20 years!
Above and beyond our cleaning services, we offer many additional services to keep your facility in the best condition possible. They will improve the overall appearance of your facility while you realize the significant long-term cost savings of maintenance rather than replacement.
Choosing us as your cleaning experts guarantees our measurable quality assurance, our highly-trained Hygiene Specialists and our unparalleled customer service.