The future is full of possibilities. At Banner Health, we're excited about what the future holds for health care. That's why we're changing the industry to make the experience the best it can be. Our team has come together with the common goal: Make health care easier, so life can be better. The future of health care starts here. If you're ready to change lives, we want to hear from you. Apply today
Banner Home Medical Equipment is one of the top providers in Maricopa County, and has recently expanded into Pima County. Services we provide are Respiratory, Sleep and Ventilation services, Photo Therapy, Negative Wound Pressure Therapy, Orthotic and Prosthetics, Durable Medical Equipment, Enteral Nutrition, Ostomy, and Wound Care Supplies. We service over 100,000 customers each year and anticipate additional growth in the coming year. We are accredited by The Compliance Team and have consistently achieved three-year certifications for all lines of service. Join a fast-growing post-acute services agency in AZ!
As an HME Warehouse Associate , you will be responsible for all aspects of warehouse operations, including stocking, storage rotation, storage logistics, expiration dates, lot number tracking, picking, packing, order filling, shipping, receiving, customer service and computerized item order entry.
Your pay and benefits (Total Rewards) are important components of your Journey at Banner Health. Banner Health offers a variety of benefit plans to help you and your family. We provide health and financial security options so you can focus on being the best at what you do and enjoying your life
Ranked in the top 25 percent of all home care agencies in the United States, Banner Home Care is the largest nonprofit, free-standing home care agency in Arizona. We provide intermittent health care for patients of all ages in the comfort of their home. Our home care team is experienced, compassionate and professional, and the results prove that Banner Home Care measures better than the national and Arizona average in almost all Medicare Quality Compare patient satisfaction results. Banner Hospice have been providing comfort care for the past 10 years in the Phoenix Metro area. The goal is to support quality of life, honor the wishes of patients, maintain the dignity of the individual and support the family through their grieving process. Inpatient Home care is also available for respite care and symptom management. The Banner Hospice Team can provide comfort to the patient and family by alleviating symptoms, by providing meaningful help and by creating an environment to develop lasting final memories.
POSITION SUMMARY This position works in all aspects of warehouse operations, including stocking, storage rotation, storage logistics, expiration dates, lot number tracking, picking, packing, order filling, shipping, receiving, customer service and computerized item order entry. Other duties include loading and unloading vehicles, vehicle minimum stock accuracy, inventory controls, cycle counts, and bi-annual physical inventory.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Receives and checks in delivered goods from vendors and returned products from customers. Assures that all items in assigned areas are stored appropriately. Rotates stock in date order.
2. Will act as the safety coordinator maintaining a clean and safe working environment notifying supervisor of items that need addressed. Performs a wide variety cleaning and maintenance duties, including cleaning floors, storage areas, and inspecting fire extinguishers and oversight of PPE equipment.
3. Fills orders accurately and in a timely manner. Records orders filled, notes any out-of-stock items or product substitutions for filled orders.
4. Responsible for inventory controls in the warehouse and vehicles, including inventory movement, count accuracy, and adjustments. Coordinates and participates in repair and warranty process. Maintains proper files regarding recalls, expired products, and regulatory requirements.
5. Assists customers with service and supply needs, including making deliveries to homes when needed.
6. Operates warehouse equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, and other equipment used to move and maintain inventory.
7. As equipment is received, cleans and disinfects medical equipment as needed. Inspects tests and performs equipment preventive maintenance to ensure proper operating condition according to manufacturer's guidelines and company policy.
8. Completes annual competencies of all products to ensure knowledge of current standards. May train other staff on these competencies.
9. Works independently under regular supervision. Follows defined procedures. Determines priorities and makes decisions on variances to best meet customer needs.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS High school diploma/GED.
Ability to keep detailed records regarding equipment and medical records. Must have demonstrated effective customer service skills, strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to prioritize and organize daily work. Strong knowledge of spreadsheet and database software programs and the ability to work effectively with common office software. Must possess a valid driver's license and be eligible for coverage under the company auto insurance policy. Certification and/or license is required for work assignments requiring the operation of equipment such as reach trucks and order pickers. Licensing must be renewed yearly.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Internal Number: R7901
About Banner Health
You want to change the health care industry – one life at a time. You belong here. You’re excited to be part of the dramatic changes happening in the health care field. In fact, you thrive on change. But you also understand that excellent, compassionate patient care is the true measure of the success of these changes. You belong at Banner Health. Our award-winning, comprehensive health system includes 23 hospitals in seven western states, primary care health centers, research centers, labs, a network of physician practices and much more. Throughout our system, skilled, compassionate professionals use the latest technology to change the way care is provided. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages: •Our vision for changing the future of health care gives you the opportunity to leverage your abilities to achieve something historic. •Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health. Our system also includes hospitals specializing in cancer, heart health and pediatrics. •Our many loc...ations also translate into a broad selection of exciting and rewarding lifestyle options – from the big city to the wide-open spaces. •Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible. •The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path. •Our competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.