Physician Recruiter: AdventHealth West FL Ambulatory
Location: Tampa, Florida
Internal Number: 21026611
Physician Recruiter: AdventHealth Ambulatory: West Florida
Location Address: Tampa, FL
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Ambulatory West Florida
Rollover PDO with service year increases in accrual
Comprehensive benefits package; including tuition reimbursement and matching 403b plan
Patient facing positions receiving company paid initial sets of scrubs
Company Discount programs
You Will Be Responsible For:
Responsible for the recruitment of qualified physicians for Medical Group employment
• Assists in the development of strategic physician recruitment plans for the institution
• Ensures recruitment practices are in keeping with accepted legal practice
• Manages ad placement for specific needs for AHMG in the Tampa Market
• Keeps internet listings current
• Keeps membership in appropriate physician recruitment organizations
• Invites, organizes and carries out visits for potential candidates
• Attends recruitment fairs as needs arise
• Conducts phone interviews with prospective candidates
• Checks references of candidates
• Collaborate with other departments as necessary to meet physician and office staff onboarding needs
• Demonstrate knowledge and skills to perform duties, methods and procedures required by the job.
• Maintains strict confidence of patient and/or customer information.
• Suggest and participate in process improvement opportunities in the performance of duties.
• Documents patient care and completes task list in accordance to standards of care and other protocol.
• Seeks solutions to resolve unexpected problems that arise in the course of their work and make practical routine decisions.
• Gets along well with co-workers, patients, families and others served. Treats everyone with courtesy and respect.
• Does not engage in gossip or character defamation of others. Respects social and cultural differences.
• Sense the needs of those served and take initiative to optimize their experience at PRH and/or PRMA.
• Notifies supervisor of potential and actual safety issues. Prevents and takes corrective action of physical safety, sanitation and infection control within work area.
• Perform all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
• Practices proper body mechanics and lifting techniques. Uses lifting devices to move patients and seeks assistance as needed
• Complete education, training and competency programs required for the job within time frames established.
• May require work/events outside of normal business hours, as needed.
• Completes work assignments thoroughly and follows up on requests in an accurate, prompt and timely manner.
What You Will Need:
Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field (Master’s degree preferred)
3 or more years’ medical recruitment experience
Coordinates a comprehensive physician and mid-level recruitment program to ensure an adequate complement of physicians in accordance with the needs and goals of the hospital and Medical Group
Responsible for the development and implementation of provider onboarding process, managing the overall relationship with the provider throughout the experience and coordinating communication between the various involved departments.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.