Located in the foothills of North Georgia Mountains
Co-workers that feel like family
Faith based organization
Employee Referral Program
Educational Reimbursement Plans
What You Will Be Responsible For:
· Sets up tray line at each meal in a timely manner, and keeps all food and supplies restocked when required.
· Sets up cash drawer and operates cash register as needed.
· Prepares all salad bar items, keeping all foods rotated and in sanitized containers.
· Maintains sanitation of all areas, including floors, of the cafeteria and dining room.
· Maintains correct safety procedures, e.g. use of wet floor signs.
· Night shift is responsible for helping other staff with closing the kitchen.
What You Will Need:
Basic math skills
The ability to read and write in English
Follow oral and written instructions in English
Use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
Restaurant / Food service experience preferred
High School Diploma / GED preferred
Culinary training and/or education preferred
Serve Safe Certification preferred
Under the direct supervision of the Nutritional Services Director, assists in the preparation, set up and serving of meals. Operates cash register, cleans work areas and maintains safety standards. May be assigned to any of the following areas: salad preparation, and sanitation. Must have ability to read, write, and follow oral and written instructions; must have basic math skills.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.