Environmental Services Lead FT/Days AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Location Address:2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
AdventHealth Wesley Chapel has been named to Healthgrades Top 250 Hospitals list. This places them in the top 5% of hospitals in the country for superior clinical performance and excellence
Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
You Will Be Responsible For:
EVS Hospital Staff
• Follows assigned schedules to collect trash carts and deliver to the incinerator area.
• Provides supervision to an assigned group of employees.
• Responds to requests for special trash pickups. Relines trash containers as needed
• Operates compactor, contains and stores all the trash ready for collection.
• Transports the trash carts from the collection point to the incinerator/compactor area.
• Attends all required Safety Training programs and can describe his/her responsibilities related to general safety, department/service safety, specific job-related hazards.
• Responsibly follows the Hospital Exposure Control/Blood-borne and Airborne Pathogens
• Promotes effective working relations and works effectively as part of a department/unit team inter and intra departmentally to facilitate the department’s/unit’s ability to meet its goals and objectives.
• Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible and courteous environment.
• Continuously displays a “can do” attitude within the department and across
• Performs other duties as assigned. Sets up various meeting rooms
What You Will Need:
• High School Diploma or GED required upon hire
• Previous supervision experience required
• Current American Heart Association BLS required within 90 days of hire (WELLNESS CENTER ONLY)
• Hospital experience preferred
Perform daily cleaning using the 10 step process of patient rooms, ancillary areas, restrooms, offices, public areas and corridor. Provide supplies to mentioned areas as appropriate. Coordinates/Supervises and maintain areas of responsibility to the high standards set by the department, its member and Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel. Adhere to all policies and procedures set by the department. Actively participate in outstanding customer service and accept responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Employee job duties may include transport of hazardous waste from the point of generation to a designated secure storage area. Employee will be required to complete initial training (prior to handling hazardous waste) and refresher training to include proper handling and transport of hazardous waste, and proper selection, use and disposal of personal protective equipment.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.