Location: Tacoma, Washington
Hospitality, Facility, Environmental Support
CHI Franciscan Rehabilitation Hospital serves patients recovering from strokes, brain and spinal-cord injuries, amputations, complex orthopedic injuries, and other conditions. The hospital is a joint venture partnership between Virginia Mason Franciscan Health and Lifepoint Healthcare.
Cleans and services building areas including patient rooms, common areas, floors, office areas etc. Moves furniture, trash, equipment and supplies and performs a variety of environmental services duties to maintain the hospital in a neat, safe and sanitary condition.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full employees and their families
- Up to 20 days of PTO for full time employees
- 6 paid holidays for full time employees
- Tuition reimbursement, continuing education opportunities and apprenticeship programs for eligible employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
The range for this position will be $17.00 to $23.00 per hour. We would expect those hired into this job would be paid within this pay range, however, certain circumstances may allow us to pay outside of this range.
High School Graduate or equivalent preferred.
Previous experience in acute care setting preferred.
Previous cleaning or housekeeping experience preferred.
Ability to communicate with patients, visitors and other hospital staff.