All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: 301 Huguley Blvd., Burleson, TX 76028
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Care Center Burleson
The role you’ll contribute:
Provide accurate, timely food service to meet residents’ needs in compliance with federal, state, and local requirements. Maintain all dietary equipment in a safe and sanitary manner.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Set up trays and food service carts accurately and timely.
· Serve and bus trays.
· Pour, cover, and label beverages.
· Assist in preparing, covering, and labeling food.
· Clean work area.
· Assist in proper care, use, and cleaning of kitchen equipment.
· Perform dishwashing, cleaning, and sanitation duties.
· Assist with food storage.
· Operate the dishwashing machine to ensure proper cleaning, and sanitation of dishes, silverware, glasses, cups, pots, pans, and other food preparation utensils.
· Dispose of waste and garbage.
· Attends staff education, training, and other meetings.
· Observe infection control procedures related to the Dietary Department.
· Follow facility safety program.
· Complies with local, state, and federal codes and regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
· Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Able to communicate in English
· Ability to follow set rules and protocols
· Time management and organizational skills
· Sense of responsibility
· Desire to work with others
· Understand and carry out exactly, detailed oral and written instructions
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.