Location: McCall, Idaho
Hospitality, Facility, Environmental Support
St. Luke's Health System in McCall, ID is seeking a Groundskeeper 3 to join our Groundskeeping team.
Unit/Position SummaryThe Groundskeeper 3, works independently to maintain facility grounds and environment in a clean, attractive, orderly, safe, and healthy condition.
- Performs a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: sod laying, mowing, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking, sprinkler installation, and/or installation of retaining walls.
- Provides upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, fountains, planters or other grounds features.
- Operates vehicles and powered equipment in the landscaping and maintenance of the organizations facilities.
- Maintains and repairs tools used in the operation for landscaping/maintenance services.
- Inspects grounds for safety concerns and schedules needed repairs. Review grounds contracts with leadership to ensure the completion of contracted work.
- May serve as a lead or trainer. Acts as first point of escalation. May participate in interview, training and onboarding process as needed. Participate in performance improvement initiatives as needed.
- Handles complex issues using knowledge of procedures and policies. Refers highly complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Performs the most advanced tasks with no supervision. Subject matter expert in multiple areas of the department.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 2 years relevant experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Valid driver's license
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
McCall is a scenic mountain town located in central Idaho, just two hours north of Boise. This small town of fewer than 3,000 year-round residents provides all the best in mountain living with fresh air, breathtaking vistas, and recreation opportunities right out your front door. Originally a logging community, McCall is now known for its Winter Carnival, extended winters and one of the highest average snowfalls in the state. It's a great place to live and work, and St. Luke's is proud to be part of this close-knit, friendly community.
Learn more about what McCall has to offer you:
Payette Lake | Ski at Brundage | Ponderosa State Park | McCall Winter Carnival | McCall Golf | Hot Springs
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.