Location: Boise, Idaho
Hospitality, Facility, Environmental Support
St. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking a Food Services Cashier/Barista to join our team!
The Food and Nutrition Department is looking for a positive, upbeat individual who can work in a fast paced environment. This is a great start for a career at our company and the opportunity to make a difference!
ential Job Functions (typically up to 10)
Must be able to work variable shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Wage - $15-17+ depending upon applicable experience.
Night and Weekend differentials offered.
- Free Bus Pass
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term disability)
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
- Operates point of sale system and keeps assigned areas fully stocked and clean.
- Follows all established procedures for documenting errors in transactions.
- Follows established procedures to manage guest transactions and ensure proper charges for guest meals.
- Assists customers and answers questions.
- Adheres to all food hygiene and health and safety requirements in order to meet regulatory and company standards.
- Accountable for daily cash funds and deposits and compliance of cashiers with all cash control policies and procedures.
- Prepares basic foods according to recipe standards utilizing basic culinary techniques. Prepares food ensuring that strict safety standards are followed.
- Maintains reports/logs as applicable.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: None
- Experience: None
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city--both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.