Location: Ketchum, Idaho
Hospitality, Facility, Environmental Support
St. Luke's Health System in Ketchumis seeking a Hospitality Services 1 to join our Food and Nutrition Services team.
Help to be a part of supporting the patient meals and be the bright spot in their day!
Must be flexible for days, evenings and weekends.
Night and weekends differentials offered.
Pay: $15-17+/hr depending upon applicable experience.
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term disability)
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
- Responsible for delivering meals to patients. Uses patient identification tools. Inspects patient trays to ensure items match menu and instructions.
- Maintains par levels of foods and/or supplies in assigned areas, orders and/or restocks items in accordance with established routines, rotates food stocks, checks expiration dates.
- Cleans and sanitizes dishes, flatware, trays, cups, glasses and cooking utensils. Also cleans and sanitizes designated equipment and kitchen areas disposing of all waste materials.
- Prepares all assigned foods and nourishments in the correct quantities, following established procedures, portion control and food quality.
- Follows established cash handling procedures to manage change for guest trans and ensure proper charges for guest meals.
- Adheres to all food hygiene and health and safety requirements in order to meet regulatory and company standards.
- Resolves basic issues using knowledge of procedures and policies. Refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: None
- Experience: None
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.